Friday 13 January 2017

Day 11

An awesomely tough but good gym day.  Still doing ok on the food front, making sure to keep the clean calories up to match the gym activity.  Not eating garbage, no crisps or chips.

I remember in dry October I reached a point where first I lost the fat bloat/water retention from my face and then I lost a little weight overall and further weight disappeared from my face.  I am pleased that the same thing has happened again, it started yesterday.

I feel like I dropped five years from my dowdy and sagging middle aged 40's appearance!  The double chin has been minimized!

I take little peeks at myself as I pass my hall mirror, just amazed.

Overall, I've held steady all week at 58.3 kilos.  I've knocked off a kilo since I started dry January.  I'll probably stay in that range but might go down another kilo.  Keeping in mind the trade-offs of muscle vs. fat. As long as I keep toning up like this and with good gym energy, the scale weight is more for informational purposes than incentive.

I hope everyone is enjoying a good start to the weekend.  Terribly cold and windy here in my corner of the UK, keeping cozy with tealights and a warm cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment