Sunday 9 October 2016

Day 13

Rocking double digits. Another Saturday done, although we worked in the garden for a few hours so splurged on calories with a pizza.

When I had originally started this run of days, today was my decision date whether to carry on as we have a small Sunday dinner.  I think I have a bit more toning up to do in the gym this week, I'd like to see where another week of healthy eating and exercise will take me.  So I said F it, I'm continuing on!

To make it easy for myself I volunteered to pick up OH's sister and boyfriend and to drop them off later.  I've found in the past that folks here are appreciating the lift and never give the driver a hard time about not drinking lest they lose their ride lol.

I may make my streak go 30 days as that seems to be the goal in blogland but I may not.  It may go longer.    My current thinking is to keep going until physically I am no longer seeing improvements.  My weight is down slightly and my overall look is better.  I've lost weight in particular in the stomach, face and waist.  My gym performance is up, stronger, better, more energetic.  Looking forward to hitting it hard this week and seeing more positive changes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment