Wednesday 5 October 2016

Day 9

Sleep, glorious sleep!  I've never been a good sleeper at the best of times.  I seem to have a better sense of hearing than most so noises will throw me off.  In the summer with the early UK sunrises light wakes me around 430 AM.  I get stressed about my job so struggle to fall asleep and then when I wake up it's what I continue to kick around further.  Then throw alcohol in the mix with 330 or 430 random wake ups and I am done. 

I know everyone talks about the lovely alcohol-free sleep.  I wasn't getting to it in the 'weekend only' drinking mode.  The past two nights have just been divine.  I've been getting a solid eight hours of sleep.  Eight!

I think it's the combination of no alcohol, intense sport and clean eating.  I need to tuck away this feeling for future reference on evenings when the going gets tough.

Weight is clocking in today at 57.6 kilos so down from the starting point of 58.8.


No comments:

Post a Comment