Thursday 13 October 2016

Day 17

Did a 2 week weigh in at the gym to get more insight into why weight loss has stalled.  They have a fancy scale that measures muscle mass, fat, etc.  I'm down .9 kilo but lost a load of muscle mass and only a small amount of fat.

So reworking the food and exercise schedule.  I think I'm too low on calories and running the high intensity stuff too high.  I enjoy the high intensity classes a lot but I've been dragging in the last week.  I had this happen before, when I knock out dairy it tends to take with a lot of carbs by default as I switch to Asian stir fries instead.  As OH pointed out...cutting out alcohol cut out a lot of sugar/calories from your diet.  Well, yes

So upping the calories starting today and putting in some lower grade cardio to go with it.  Feeling much better today, had no idea why I was riding a low grade headache for three days.

With my new found energy I managed to list four auctions on ebay and one already has a bid before I even finished the whole set of listings.  So more carp being cleared out of my life literally as well as figuratively.

As I now have a better direction on the weight/exercise front, I'm going to keep the no alcohol thing going for another two weeks as that should be enough time to lose another kilo (1 pound per week).  Fully doable if I now have the numbers right.

No comments:

Post a Comment