Tuesday 25 October 2016

Day 29

Nothing much exciting to say, mid-week routine, work and gym.  Tuesdays are one of my favorite sessions at the gym, the instructor is hard core and energetic.  I feel my physical performance is so much better than it was four weeks ago.

I had originally planned tomorrow as day 30, to have a lovely wine on Friday evening, day 32.  OH's sister wants to try out an Italian restaurant that just opened on that evening.  I'm not overly fond of Italian wine/beer, so decided to delay my deadline another day, until Saturday.  Plus, we had an enjoyable time at last week's 5k run so we decided to try it again for a faster time.  So it seems that glass of wine will be Saturday night instead as I don't want to impact my sport performance.

This is precisely what I was wishing for by quitting for 30 days, that I'd be more of a 'person who does things and occasionally enjoys a glass of wine' instead of planning my days and activities around wine o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment